Legal Notices and Disclaimers
Please read the following legal statement. By using this website, you are agreeing to the following terms:
- The content contained on this website is provided by Weston Municipal Utility District as a service to the public. This website and the information contained herein should not be relied upon or used as information for the purposes of securities disclosure about the District or their financial condition. Persons should not rely upon this information when considering whether to buy, sell, or hold bonds issued by the District. All information contained herein speaks only as of the date indicated. The District assumes no duty to update any information contained herein.
- Linked sites are not under the control of the District, and the District is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or the use of any online services provided by a linked site. Links are provided as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does now imply the endorsement by the District of the site.
- Every effort is made to ensure the information on this website is timely and accurate, however, information should be verified independently before being used or relied on. All information is provided on an “as is” basis without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied, statutory or otherwise. The District does not warrant or make any representations as to the quality, content, accuracy or completeness of the information, text, graphics, links and other items contained on its website. The District makes no warranties, express or implied as to the fitness of the information for any purpose, or to results obtained by individuals using the information and is not responsible for any action taken in reliance on the information contained herein. Material is provided as general information only and is not intended to provide specific legal advice for any individual and should not be relied upon in that regard.
- To the extent allowed by Texas law, communications made through e-mail or other messaging system shall in no way be deemed to constitute legal notice to the District or any of their officers, employees, agents, or representatives, with respect to any existing or potential claim or cause of action against the District or any of their officers, employees, agents, or representatives.
- Any use of this website shall be deemed made in the State of Texas, U.S.A., regardless of the location of the user. The user agrees that any dispute with the District shall be brought by the user exclusively in the state or federal court in which the District is principally located. The user hereby agrees that such venue is appropriate. Any use of this website is governed by the laws in force in the State of Texas. The user hereby agrees that applying Texas law to the use of this website is appropriate.
Americans With Disabilities Act Notice
For persons with questions or needing help regarding website accessibility, or to request the provided information in alternative formats, please call (713) 951-0800 or email the District at email@example.com.